Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Sunday, February 5, 2012

This is why I continue to smile think I shall print and put in frame by the bathroom sink so every time we girls continue to put another layer of make up on we shall note that the real reason we are putting it on is only cause its fun cause anyone who knows you will for sure adore you with out it all! God Bless..............
Thought for this idea... Ever wake up late and wonder how your going to apply it all in seconds? Well ask a teenager who slept through the alarm!!! And then tell them that make up should be the last thing on their mind and watch a sleepy girl whip her head around and turn into a speed racer wheeling grunts and tears of panic and you wonder how it got to be!!! 
Take time to remind the fairest of hearts that beauty is inside not out!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for stopping by today and leaving an honest heartfelt comment. I know being a single mom isn't easy, I was one for many years. I leaned on the Lord for my sanity. Thanks again
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I knew then what I know now....to have a young fresh face to flaunt to the world. I would have never bothered with all that makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see how my pal Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the exact same tactics tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3.20 in his pocket.

    "I'm so frustrated with living check to check! When will I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of conversations, isn't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete