Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Daughter Miss Taylor

Here is a picture that I wanted to share with my followers of my daughter Taylor this photo (Taylor is on the left I on the right) to me is perfect she has just turned 15 this past week!!! I wanted to show a example of hard work determination and well love plain and true pure and sometimes loud!!! This photo cost me nothing and I will treasure it forever for it is priceless to me......
Thought for this craft is.... Print, Frame love it forever!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos less than we do.

    (And realistically, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to see if this short quiz can help you release your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete