Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just Saying

Well now that we are in the month of saying nice things about people that we should be saying and doing all year i saw this treasure that i thought would inspire god things I cut mine from a old cereal box painted antique white / cream and crackled it so it looked vintage rubbed with brown and wiped clean in the center to looked aged then glued all the sayings that I thought for each kid and then again wiped with brown and rubbed clean i thought wow !!! I bet they leave it up all year it from me to you !!! Have fun finding all those great things. I know that one of my followers will love this treasure shes a clipper pro!!!
I don't remember where I saw this but rest assured I will link the post! I promise.....
Thought for this craft...... Please see picture above!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Love all of your crafty ideas so decided to follow and be inspired!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine so glad to see that you are interested in the one Dollar Creation! I look forward to pleasing you more with my finds I don't have a camera but each product i have done at my home and would love to up load them around the 14th! I look for ward to your comment and thank you once again for coming to view!!! N.JOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    And getting it set up is as easy as 1...2...3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Do you want to start making money?

    Click here to start running the system

    ReplyDelete