Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rag Wreath

Here is a simple little wreath that I thought any one can do I did something similar to this but tied all the little scraps to a long piece of twine and then swagged it over the door for Christmas it was to die for the strips were about 2 inches wide (very if you want) and 4 inches long, You can pretty much rip the strips or cut its all your own thing and what you prefer... I also have a matching rag rug that is about 4 feet by 2 feet that was a gift from the local Tanger Outlet....Here is a pic off the web that I found to go with the thought......

As it being a one dollar blog instead of the 3.99 metal wreath Template I suggest that you bend a metal coat hanger and or slowly melt a plastic one....

Thought for this craft is and I quote..."Symbolizing eternal hope, the wreath goes 'round and 'round, And where it starts or ends cannot be found." njoy.

3 comments:

  1. Very Very Cool. Some friends and I made some rag garland at Christmas but I just love this wreath idea.
    Thanks for sharing
    Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful project! It would be so pretty above my prim creations! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Diane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im on this computer to the point that I cant feel my feet sometimes and well i google crafts and then images and i saw this and memories of tying all those strings time consuming yes but well worth it i loved mine when i was done! Kept the kids busy it was 15 feet long and looked great and washable tadah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete