Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Welcome Valentines Day Already

Since I don't have a camera that takes visible pictures yet im poasting pics from other blogs that I follow and found that they may have a One Dollar Crafty Creation of their own. Here is what I found............
She a clever girl hadn't thought of that yet but since my favorite color is pink and I love vintage with roses i'm going to do this one but add my own flair you'll have to come back for that one!
This could be dear near anything you wanted left over ribbon and lace for all seasons think green ribbon and lace and burlap for St. Patrick Day?

You could down size these and use left over fabric and buttons and fill with poppuri or larger for your child's bed? What ever you may do or plan here is a little from what I saw this morning that I really thought should be considered please feel free to comment as I need social interaction and I know that its Rednsday and here is what I wanted to do for all you lovers out there!
Imagine being a kid and getting one of these individually wrapped and in cellophane with a ton of curly ribbon? I bet they would enjoy it all that marshmello goodness! Thought for these helpful hints is Let others lead the way for a chance don't always stride to be in the front let the light shine on everyone and help the ones in the back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment