Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh What Have My Eyes Seen?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I think the girls will love their Valentine button bracelet!





Coffee Break
I guess its not time to put the fishing line away!

This is what I came upon with the help of others and there hard thinking that inspired me to do the new One Dollar Crafty Creation

Now we all spend countless time looking and searching though random and sometimes daunting photos clip art and where ever else we shall go looking for the right pic to add to the blog well why arn't we doing that and putting them in One Dollar frames? hymmm..... I think that for the budget concise person / crafter that would be a great idea! Pricing even just a monogram letter and put it in a frame! The possibilities are endless when you look for images on the web! (Trust me I cant feel my feet for they have been dangling for hours!)
Thought for this craft I hope that this inspires you to look at everyone's pictures some idea may come to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment