Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Shabby Chic Curtians

Well I YouTubed my self to death almost, And what I have come up with is Shabby chic decorations is spare to minimal well I'm going to bump that up. I had started over with a new decorating style that isn't labeled and well there are no rules so its kinda new made old and vintage mix and whites well every day I check something new out and there was almost nothing that said how to shabby your curtains! Onwards, I made about 100 ribbon-fabric roses that I saw and glued them to the bottom of the curtains to shabby them up! Please feel free to tell me what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious. I LOVE those curtains...What an amazing job..I clicked on the pics so I could get up and close,,lol. Was it hard doing those roses??? Did you learn that by watching it on you tube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Angela I have been watching you for over a year and well I feel i'm talking to a famous person... I enjoy all your videos and well i'm a daily fan... I you YouTubed Ribbon Roses and after about 2 hours I was hooked.. It's so simple I do them all the time you can use fabric and ribbon well anything that can bend.. Glue them in clumps and scatter the pattern.. I also had boughten these curtians at the discount store they were 2.99 a sheer! Savings !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you email me that link on how to make those flowers? My email is free_spirit103@hotmail.com

    Would you like my autograph,,LOL LOL....your too kind girl..

    ReplyDelete