Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Friday, March 4, 2011

 Well today the batteries for the camera died so you will have to wait to see the end stand that I swear I spray painted.  I challenge daily trying to find a craft to do with one dollar and well so on....... I tried ideas from You Tube and well 4 hours later and one back ache I was glued to the computer like everything in the back just stoped and the world ended. Never go in to You Tube alone your gonna need help pulling away!
Today's craft was roses for the curtains and well I'm going shabby chic where my taste in everything wild and soft an non matching and can be displayed glamorously!
I'm using scrap material from unused items around the house and gluing them along the bottom of the window curtain since they are sheer they are BORING and need some glam.. please have faith and wait for the pics they are going to be worth it!
Again I welcome your comments and bear with me I'm new at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment