Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scrub Ah Dub


Here you have a simple mason jar that just was doing nothing! I have been pondering what to do with it. So again I found a great idea. I poked a hole in the top with a sharp knife (I seriously recommend that you use a drill) put the pump from a old Soft Soap bottle in the hole down to the twister part and with about 18 cents worth or scraps I tied a ribbon around the once plain boring jar.. I filled with Japanese Cherry blossom Lotion/ soap from Walmart (thought of you Angela while at the local Tilton, N.H. Walmart!)and tadah...
Thought for this craft... May your new soap pump cleanse your mind while in crafting mode!

1 comment:

  1. I love it girl..Oh my goodness it is so beautiful...You KNEW I would love it,,lol

    ReplyDelete