Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Thursday, March 24, 2011


This is a Pompadour made by me and myself. The ball is Styrofoam and I covered it with material that was once a skirt. Gathered it at the top and hot glued a flower left over lace and ribbon to the gathered top to hide the ugly end and glued a ribbon to hang it from.
This was a fast craft I made about a year ago and was desperate for something to craft at work! It took all of 15-20 mins and I loved the out come you could use bound up paper stuffing and slash some perfume on it and deodorise something in you closet. Make them smaller and its a Ornament and so on.
Thought for this craft is.... Who invented the Pompadour?

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I have no idea who invented these but I would love to know more about them. I might even try making one myself!

    Nice to meet you and thanks so much for following my Christmas blog. I am now following you.

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha all my kids are named after Christmas and I even had a beautiful son born just moments after Christmas day. Noel, Winter, Christmas and Angelique (cause I belive that smowflakes are something made by all the angels in heaven sent to us wishing us good tiddings and cheer!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat craft. I thought it would be cool also to place around the door handle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic see great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete