Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Greetings

I would like to send a Happy Holidays out to all that have wondered where i've been! Well I did go back to school and with that I earned a Nursing Degree that I use to change the lives of others...... I'm a per-diem Lisenced Nursing Aide. And I don't think that there is another profession that I could have gone into that would fullfill me like the one i'm in . I have grown as a person and think about life in a much deeper way. It took some hard work and well some more hard work but it all came out with flying colors and i'm so proud of myself and the kids for standing beside me in the moments when I just wanted to give up. I've earned enough to fix the computer and put the internet back on and i'm quiet pleased with all that has come into place. I look forward to crafting more One Dollar Creations for you all so please stay tuned! OH and Angela if you are there your site was the first search and well worth it please keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment