Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ribbon Me This




I know that sometimes things are......... Well hard on the crafters wallet. This week is one of those weeks. Spring has sprung an I added ribbon to alot of things in the house such as instead of tie backs for the curtians I used ribbon and flowers! I put ribbon around pots and on the frames and in the bathroom to hide those ugly holders of the curtian. Let spring in today.........
Thought for this craft idea... Sometimes Nothing Is Spent More Wisley!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ribbon...I have a spring banner I made last year..very plain. I've been sitting in my corner the other day while cutting out inspirational words and pics for my journals and thought...I need to either add ribbon, or cut up some spring colour material to place on that banner...Haven't done it yet, but I'm going too...

    ReplyDelete