Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mirror

This is my daughters mirror that she had painted red and white stripes and well she no longer wanted it so its a hand me down (my favorite kind of stuff)  and then instead of painting it I used some old garland that was somewhere else and covered it with the petals and then the one dollar came from the roses it was also a garland from the local Dollar Store and It was all cut from the wire and hand glued each and every piece it took awhile but a good stress reliever and then the profit is knowing someone is going to ask you where you bought it!
Thought for this craft is....With a little imagination everything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment