Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Monday, March 28, 2011

Placemat



The beginning to the Place mat that I crafted for the coffee table. I saw a post that someone made a place mat for the coffee pot and I thought since I was unhappy with the holder for the remotes I would make one revised! The material came from a drop cloth at Lowe's (saves a ton of money that way and its all usable!) then with the ribbon at walmart i trimmed the edges and then added lace trim to hide the edge and then made poesy's with the left over material from another craft this was daunting and hard for the simple fact that I don't own a sewing machine and had to glue it all !
Thought for this craft.... Everything and everyone has their place!

No comments:

Post a Comment