Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rose pillow


So this was a ugly pillow and it was in need of sprucing up. I bagged it with a satin pillow case and sewed it inside out and shoved the ugly pillow through the opening and then added a ruffle. So the ruffle was once a curtain panel edge with a huge weird ruffle around it got detached from the sheer I just pulled and off it came. I began to sew it in a coil outwards to the edge (or until I ran out of ruffle) and now its my rose pillow that I will eventually change again and again I like change sometimes when I know whats ahead and change can be scary also but for this craft change Good!
Thought for this craft... Lord please keep me original!

2 comments: