Spending is easy it's earning and well with the array of kids I have every penny counts but is well spent! May you have find treasures you can make or embellish with only a dollar. n.joy

Friday, March 18, 2011

Display what you have even if it isn't much!

I find that grouping are as follows ...What ever works! I'm starting over with a new taste and in one year I hope to have something that speaks to me.  When people come to the house they know who I am right away with the thing inside. My house is a treasure box of gold and everything in it appealed to me for a reason.. I put these up so that you can see my taste and how I WILL concur some struggles of life with inspiration, crafts and friends.. I've overcome some things others would have just threw their hands up at but me no I have to challenge everything and learning to let go of that trait is my biggest obstacle so in my time of doubt I craft things to show the talent that is a gift and using it to create beautiful things letting people know right away I have something beautiful inside me too......
Thought for these photos are ... Beautiful inside and out!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I have something beautiful inside of me."amen amen amen!!

    ReplyDelete